About Me

My photo
Columbus, OH, United States

Thursday, March 31, 2016



Whew, it's been a while since I've posted!  Here's the latest and greatest product that we've tried!

My 11 year old son is very, VERY smart. He also loves to do different types of puzzles... Case in point, when he tried out for the school talent show, he rode a unicycle while solving a Rubik's cube. He also has every other type of 'cube-like' device including triangles and gads of other stuff. He just really enjoys solving puzzles that challenge him.

I figured this Back-Spin puzzle would be interest to him since it's very different from what he's accustomed to. I was pleased to be right in this case because as soon as I gave it to him, he was off to the races. He quickly got the hang of it and started getting it as messed up as possible and then solving it. I asked him if it was 'too easy' and he said that it wasn't... that he actually had to think about it.

I'm not saying your kid has to be a genius to enjoy this device...I think anyone who enjoys puzzles will find this game to be unique and interesting!!!



http://amzn.to/1nRN3rH
#ThinkFun #Tomoson

No comments:

Post a Comment